Dog leash accessories
Leashes – Accessories
are a few accessories, or add-ons to dog leashes that are good to
know about. They include:
or couplers as mentioned above can be purchased separately, allowing
you to connect two or three leashes together for controlling more
than one dog at a time.
– Extensions allow you to extend the length of your dog’s leash.
– Handles for dog leashes can be purchased separately. Some are
hard plastic rings with finger-formed grips, while others are simply
soft or slip-resistant grips that add functionality and comfort
to your existing leash.
– Leash storage bags come with leash or belt mounting options, and
provide compact storage and protection. There are styles for both
retractable and regular leashes.
– Leash outing bags fit on the leash, and are handy for storing
keys, identification, and similar small items. In addition, Outward
HoundTM makes one with an expandable pocket that you can use to
temporarily store small items, or pet waste.
– Quick release catches can be a good safety investment if you foresee
circumstances that might require you to be able to quickly let your
dog off the leash for his protection or yours.
Home : Pet Supplies