Dog Vitamins : Vitamin E
– Vitamin E is one of the wonder vitamins, and dogs need supplements.
– It is essential for healing diseases of the circulatory system (and preventing them), including heart tachycardia and arteriosclerosis.
– It promotes fertility, slows aging, prevents cataracts, boosts the immune system, protects the body against pollutants and cancer, and heals the skin.
– Vitamin E boosts muscle power and endurance in working dogs.
– It helps in dissolving tumors, especially in breasts, and in relieving posterior paralysis and disc problems in dogs.
– The vitamin oxygenates the blood and improves the function of all internal organs; its antioxidant abilities protect the lungs.
– This is one of the vitamins to supplement daily as part of a routine diet; it is a must for dogs with skin ailments.
– Other functions include defense against oxidative damage via free radical scavenging.
Back : Dog Vitamins
Home : Pet Supplies Review